Friday, March 20, 2009

park playdate

Got let off the hook early at work today, so I scooped up Ben from school and met Kelley and Carter at Homewood Park!
Ben enjoying snack time in motion

Ever tried to get two one-year olds to sit and look at the camera at the same time?
On a playground?

Cutie Carter on his slide debut

Ben now slides unassisted, backwards, on his belly - no belly burn so far!

"Mom, we're all packed up. Seen my sippy?"

2 comments:

Andi said...

Hi Stacey, It's Andi (formerly Stanford)! I found your blog through Amber Carlson's blog, and I'm so happy for you! Ben is beautiful, as are you! I would love to catch up through email, my email is andimeade@hotmail.com, and my blog is www.themeadefamily.philipmeade.com.
Blessings to your family!

Cathy C said...

I love the look of concentration on his face in the backback photo. It's as if he's really making sure that everything he needs is in there.