At Ben's birthday party, he merely poked at his cupcake and ate a few tiny morsels. Not so at this party!
Wonder if any of that pink frosting made it in his mouth?(No, this is not a typical snack at his school. And no the teachers didn't want to keep him after the buzz wore off! )
Adrienne and Michael: "Uh Ben? You've got a little something on your face."Ben: "Lay off, I'm starving!"
Ben did happen to find true love this Valentine's Day. Her name is Cheese Puff. But at this point, it's a forbidden love, for his own protection. But they did have that one magical day together!
Get this boy a wet wipe (and a haircut) pronto!That picture was probably taken while the other kiddos had finished picking at their snacks and had moved to the dancefloor - booties a'bouncing, tamborines a'shaking, Ben just sat back and watched, cheeks a'munching. Uh-oh.
3 comments:
Haha! These are so cute! He looks like he was having a great time! I haven't been to that store in Homewood and I'll have to check it out! I am still finding all the cute shops as I hear about them! Ben is so adorable!
Well his love for chesse puffs definitely runs in the family! Grandma wants to kiss those chipmunk cheeks, icing and all!
His hair is starting to look so much blonder!! So cute! :)
Post a Comment