Monday, January 14, 2013

Will is five months!

Dear Will,
Happy New Year!


Weight: 17 pounds
Diapers: size 3
Clothes: 3 - 6 months

I guess the biggest milestone during the last month was celebrating... 
(although you did snooze through a large portion of it.)

 You brought so much holiday cheer wherever went, including our Christmas journey to Grandma and Grandpa's, then Nana and Papa's where you got to cuddle with lots and lots of cousins.
 being precious

our three best gifts

Santa's little helper

checking out your present

You were a trooper with traveling and schedule changes and getting passed around by so many little helpers. And you seemed to do some growing up along the way, because when we got home you were game for trying your hand at a few new tricks!

Ringing in the new year with a spin in the jumperoo!
You like it so much that little blisters on your toes don't even slow you down...neither does the spinning  or double bounces Katie Beth likes to help you with!

Working on the tripod sit
Just have to keep a hand close by to catch that precious head!

You rolled over from your back to your belly for the first time at Daddy's office...on the desk...but I was right there to catch you and cheer your on. :)

Will, you learn so much every day and are so fun to watch as you start to really take everything in. People always are in awe of your calm and pleasant demeanor and huge smiles you are quick to pass out. Love love LOVE my sweet baby boy!
Mommy


2 comments:

Jess Isle said...

I love you too, Baby Will! And that big smile, and those little leg rolls. :) Sounds like he was a much better cross-country holiday traveler than I would have been! Such a sweet baby boy.

Cathy C said...

Oh Will, you have the sweetest disposition. You smile with your whole body. Your head bobbles and your feet kick like crazy. And those eyes! Even when that's all I can see I can tell your smiling. You've stolen our hearts and we love you so much! Grandma