Thursday, November 10, 2011

Investigate, explore, discover!

Any Sid the Science Kid fans out there?


Katie Beth has been taking morning naps again lately, allowing for a little more QT for Ben and me. But his ideas of hockey games and hide and seek aren't exactly conducive for a napping toddler, so we've had to get creative.

After seeing a friend's Facebook post about doing a science experiment with her 2-year old, I decided we were up for that (quiet) challenge. So out came the food coloring, baking soda and white vinegar for some crazy volcano-making and color-creating! We used up all the red dye and vinegar...but also most of naptime, and the smiles I got from my budding scientist were the highlight of the day!

PS. Okay, there are way too many pictures in this collage. There were too many to choose, so I just let the program plug them in. But, you get the jist! 

1 comment:

Cathy C said...

He was having so much fun! Love all the different facial expressions!