Sunday, October 3, 2010

for comparison's sake...

Here's the picture from Katie Beth's five month post:

Turns out I can't find the "exact same picture" of Ben, so here are couple of similar ones:
3 months, with my friend Linsay

3 months with his tired, unshowered mama

You can see the resemblance, but the identical picture must just be in my mind's eye!

They definitely look like family though with their eyes closed. However when she pops her peepers open, Katie Beth is distinctly her own...

And trust me, I have no pictures of Ben similar to this!

2 comments:

Cathy C said...

Sweet babies! Ben has always looked like a boy and Katie Beth has been 100% girl from the get-go.

Jess Isle said...

Oh I see the resemblance for sure! And Mom's right that she is such a girly little girl, bows and polka dots aside (not that I've ever seen her without them, but still). :)