I have a post in the works about something exciting (to us), but it's in progress at the moment, and I can't find my camera.... So until then, here's a few quick excerpts from the last few weeks!
We all passed around a fun summer cold. Katie Beth was a bit congested for a few days, and started napping in her swing...until it broke.
She's feeling better though, and it was nothing a little duck tape couldn't fix (for the swing, not the baby)!
Ben and I enjoyed a carpet picnic on a rug my aunt sent KB.

He made me move because I sat on the bear.
Ben's become a good stay-at-home dad to his "duff" (stuff) - from putting his cars to bed,

to burping Buzz Lightyear.
He finally got a real haircut.
And after my relaxing week at Camp Crandall, my parents reunited us with Tyler at the aquarium!
Which reminds me I have a huge amount of aquarium/zoo pictures to upload from our outings this summer too...and naptime is almost over. Gotta go!
3 comments:
loved that ben was burping buzz lightyear. and also you look hot girl! have you been tanning? :)
Thanks! Why yes I had...laying out was on the daily agenda at my parents' house. It's a nice change of hue from my usual "housewife white".
I agree- you're a hot momma! I need to play tanning catch up in Florida.
Oh, I'm sorry was this post about the kids?
Just kidding, I wanna scoop Katie Beth up in her picture. She looks like such a little snuggle-baby.
Let the one week countdown begin!
Post a Comment