providing pictures and postings of our pursuits and pastimes
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Five days old...
Ben is changing so fast that it isn't comprehendable. He appears to be a good mix of Stacey and I, though each day he looks completely different... Here are a few more pic's.
He is absolutely beautiful and these pictures are ALMOST enough to carry me through between visits! You two are already great parents and I'm so proud of you and my precious little nephew. Can't wait to see you again soon!
Hey Stacey and Tyler!! Little Ben is absolutely beautiful!! And I LOVE the videos ya'll posted--thanks for doing that. Stacey--you look so beautiful and content--not at all like you just went through child birth. :-) Congratulations--I can't wait to meet Ben in person!!
Hey Stacey and Tyler!! Little Ben is absolutely beautiful!! And I LOVE the videos ya'll posted--thanks for doing that. Stacey--you look so beautiful and content--not at all like you just went through child birth. :-) Congratulations--I can't wait to meet Ben in person!!
7 comments:
He's too cute for words. I can't wait to meet him in person!
He is absolutely beautiful and these pictures are ALMOST enough to carry me through between visits! You two are already great parents and I'm so proud of you and my precious little nephew. Can't wait to see you again soon!
Love, Jess
Wow! Stacey you were not kidding...he does have a lot of hair. So so precious and I love your blog so I can see pictures of you guys.
-Shelly
He is seriously the most beautiful little baby boy!!!! He and Kaitlyn sure would look cute together =)
Good lookin' boy you guys got there... Congratulations guys!
Hey Stacey and Tyler!! Little Ben is absolutely beautiful!! And I LOVE the videos ya'll posted--thanks for doing that. Stacey--you look so beautiful and content--not at all like you just went through child birth. :-) Congratulations--I can't wait to meet Ben in person!!
Love, Kelley Sullivan
Hey Stacey and Tyler!! Little Ben is absolutely beautiful!! And I LOVE the videos ya'll posted--thanks for doing that. Stacey--you look so beautiful and content--not at all like you just went through child birth. :-) Congratulations--I can't wait to meet Ben in person!!
Love, Kelley Sullivan
Post a Comment